ASP.NET Core basic series(0) general introduction and catalogue
Now ASP.NET Core 2.0 has been released for a while, and is also ready to invest in the embrace of ASP.NET Core. This series is based on ASP.NET Core 2.0 and will cover the basic knowledge and application of ASP.NET Core. It will also involve research and learning of related source code.
ASP.NET Core is an open source ( GitHub) and cross-platform ( developable and runable on Windows, Mac and Linux) framework for building cloud-based Internet applications such as web applications, IoT applications and mobile rear end. It is a streamlined, modular, high-performance frame design.
It has the following advantages:
- Provides a unified way (ASP.NET Core MVC) for building Web UI and Web APIs;
- Integrates popular client development frameworks (such as Bootstrap, Angular, React, etc.);
- A suitable cloud environment based configuration system;
- Built-in dependency injection;
- New lightweight, modular HTTP request pipeline (middleware);
- Support for .Net version control at the application level;
- Can run on IIS or self-host;
- Use the NuGet package to introduce dependencies as needed;
- Can be built and run on Windows, Mac, and Linux;
- Support for using Docker as the host environment;
- Support for command line tools;
- Implemented .Net Standard compatible with .NET Framework, Xamarin and Mono;
- Open source and focus on the community;
- Microsoft provides support.
.NET future innovation